Will you be the HR Business Partner who makes a difference? Join us to create a great people experience, enabling a diverse and high performing culture and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Work from home with access to local office, HR Business Partner salary: Up to £45,000 FTE + up to 10% annual bonus potential. 37.5 hours per week, core hours between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by creating a joined up ecosystem and offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a HR Business Partner
As a HR BP with Newcross, you’ll be the first point of call to support the business with HR issues at both an operational and healthcare level. With excellent problem solving capabilities and strong communication & relationship building skills, you will collaborate with managers & the wider business to advise & coach, ensuring decision making is consistent with organisational polices, current employment legislation and good employment practice. You’ll be responsible for ER issues within Newcross, taking ownership of day to day matters as well as escalated issues such as grievances, appeals & ET cases.
- Demonstrate your passion by being a Newcross Brand Ambassador, constantly raising the bar on standards of accomplishments and achievements. Taking full responsibility for your own productivity, growth, and role modelling what it takes to be part of a winning team.
- Working closely with managers to advise and support on strategic issues, creating actionable processes & plans to build a healthy, high performing organisation through well-being and insight.
- Developing and implementing the associated people plan initiatives and processes, to build a healthy, high-performing organisation through well-being and insight.
- Championing employee engagement initiatives, creating a positive impact on attrition rates as an advocate for the business.
- Subject matter expert on current employment law and legislation through continuous professional develop, translate any changes into actionable plans and communicating to the relevant stake holders and wider HR team.
- Analysing data, building insight, and understanding the business, making recommendation, and implementing associated changes to improve processes and enhance performance.
- Drive Associate engagement programs, monitor Associate feedback to drive effective employee relations, retention, and reward programs.
- Manage and deploy complex HR projects and lead change initiatives, including implementing new tools and technology that will provide better support to stakeholders.
The skills that make you different
You have a growth mindset and are invested in learning new skills, always pushing forward to get the best out of people. Comfortable making quick decisions with the ability to oversee multiple tasks to a high degree whilst keeping the ability to think strategically. A collaborative team player, you have the ability to develop & empower others to become more independent.
- A ‘life-long’ learner and is a qualified CIPD Level 5 practitioner or above (has the desire to progress further).
- Champions a ‘Disruptive HR’ approach, confident in own ability, does not seek permission
- Extensive knowledge of application of UK employment law, HR policies and procedures, including but not limited to contract law, disciplinary, grievance, attendance, family friendly.
- Practical experience independently coaching and advising managers on modern HR practices, including redundancy and TUPE and complex and/or high-risk case management up to and including dismissal/final appeal.
- Strategic and analytical ability, able to root-cause, identify trends, present data, and recommendations.
- Excited about the challenges of change, is agile to exponential growth and has a ‘tool kit’ equipped to support others who may struggle with this.
- Feels at ease in remote working and can make an impact and hold to account without physical presence.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
Competitive annual salary <with a generous bonus opportunity
Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more