Will you be the Instructional Designer / Content Developer who makes a difference? Join us to build exciting and engaging training course for our Healthcare employees.
Working from home (with occasional travel to the Bristol office) hours will be 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses and carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Instructional Designer / Content Developer
In this role you will be developing content that is beautiful and innovative. Producing work that excites internal ‘clients’ and attracts traffic to learning platforms.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts or existing training material, develop storyboards for straight forward content development.
- Working in Agile, you’ll work within a team of learning professionals to conceptualise, design and develop award-winning, accredited and fundable learning products.
- You will design and/or develop content from a clear and structured brief, using brand style guidelines, research, and other materials provided.
- You will support the development of learning, development and communication campaigns and help shape and develop memorable experiences for training events.
- Being accountable for quality assurance and control of your output
- You will manage course version controls, scheduling in regular course review meetings to identify amendments and implement changes.
- You will be responsible for the accreditation of courses.
The skills that make you different
- You will have a solid understanding of how people learn and any new technologies which enhance learner experiences.
- Experience with Storyline
- You will be experienced in using new technologies to develop innovative ways of improving the effectiveness of learning outcomes
- You will have experience of working with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- You will also want to introduce new technologies unknown to us including Gaming Platforms
- You will have experience in being accountable for quality assurance and control of your output
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
• Competitive annual salary
• Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
• 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
• Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20
categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more