Will you be the IT Network Administrator who makes a difference? Join us to help provide a first-class IT support to our office and Healthcare workers.
Remote working - Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:30 (37.5 hours per week) with travel to an office as required
Location: Scotland/North England
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as an IT Network Administrator, will involve monitoring, protecting, maintaining, and upgrading the internal network of the Newcross Healthcare. You will also act as the first point of contact for IT related issues and requests, as well as providing deskside and remote IT support to the user base including triaging, prioritisation, escalation, and actioning of support requests.
- Install new/rebuild existing laptop computers as well as configure hardware, peripherals, operating system, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Maintain lifecycle of both user accounts and user hardware and maintain operational, configuration and other procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with support and Information Security policies and associated procedures
- Own and contribute to ongoing IT Continuous Improvement Projects and create and update technical documentation and knowledge base articles
- Liaise with third party companies for support of infrastructure hardware, data connectivity and software where required
- Reviewing and monitoring the Network as well as making suggestions, and improvements on the Network
- Optimizing the Network and being involved in projects supporting the Network
The skills that make you different, you will have proven experience in 1st/2nd line support role with extensive user and system support experience and the ability to effectively self-manage time and prioritise support tickets based on type and severity of reported incident.
- Excellent customer support and customer relation skills
- Good understanding of a fast-paced service desk environment
- Extensive knowledge and administration of the Office 365 Suite, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Suite applications
- Managing end-user hardware provisioning, updates, security, connectivity, and configuration (Windows 10/MacOS/iOS/Android)
- Experience of Azure AD administration and group policies
- Ability to troubleshoot & resolve issues at first touch as well as Data security and compliance
- Provision and maintenance of IT systems (server and workstation), network, telecoms and infrastructure on a day-to-day basis
- Automation and deployment of software and workflows
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more