Will you be the Key Account Manager who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Key Account Manager Salary £45,000 + up to £25,000 annual bonus, plus car allowance of £4,800 pa.
Working from home (flexible to travel to branch and travel required to visit clients)
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Key Account Manager will be to develop, implement and sustain an effective growth strategy plan for your business area that complements local knowledge and the current market’s future growth opportunities. You will take full responsibility for your own productivity, growth, and role modelling what it takes to be part of a winning team!
- Demonstrate your passion by being a Newcross Brand Ambassador, constantly raising the bar on standards of accomplishments and achievements.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business in developing and sharing innovative and strategic ideas to continuously improve and grow sales.
- To be an outstanding individual who is intuitive and influential in thoughts and actions.
- Building lasting relationships with our clients by demonstrating exceptional customer service skills and leading by example and resolving customer complaints and concerns
- Responsible for gaining regular customer feedback, analysing feedback, and implementing improvements.
- Collaborative working with Recruitment hubs on attraction & consistent staffing pipelines.
- Proactively selling national contracts within branch / rec hub network.
- Weekly proactive focus and action planning on TBA within each account.
- Conducting market and competitor research and analysis within each account.
- Champion and consistently demonstrating a grow, not replace strategy across the network.
- Key visits a week with key stakeholders within the accounts.
- Implement quarterly review meetings with key accounts.
- Ensure all key accounts average debtor days average, are no more than 28 days.
- Analysis of your own and your team’s OKR (objectives & key results) data to ensure you use the most effective ways to sustain and grow your business.
The skills that make you different
- Future focused, link OKR’s and strategies to everyday working
- A confident communicator – opener, rapport builder, relationship manager
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to achieve targets
- Achieves impact and influence by adapting style and behaviours to persuade others
- Emotionally resilient, learns from experience, perseveres in the face of adversity
- Seeks innovative technical solutions to reduce unnecessary human intervention.
- Quality and Excellence in service delivery have featured in their successful past
- Demonstrable regular and recent learning linked to their commitment to continuously improve.
- Can demonstrate where current work and life experience stands them in good stead for success in this role.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential of up to £25,000pa
- Car Allowance
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Remote working with IT equipment provided