Will you be the Lead Internal Quality Assessor who makes a difference? Join us to effectively lead the internal quality and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Work from home. Basic salary up to £30,000 + bonus potential of 10% annual salary. 37.5 hours per week, core hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
The difference we can make together
As an IQA, you’ll be leading on coordinating and implementing all quality assurance processes and procedures for training and assessments. You’ll ensure assessors are compliant and have an up to date knowledge of knowledge of regulations & requirements, helping to oversee, update and review quality assurance plans as required. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by creating a joined up ecosystem and offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Lead IQA
- lead on the recruitment, attraction and retention of the Training & Assessment team, building learning pathways alongside the operational team to ensure an exceptional employee experience is achieved.
- Maintaining and updating information on all Assessing staff to ensure they have the required qualifications and training.
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining policies for the Training & Assessment Team working alongside other support services (Clinical Governance, Quality) to ensure we are aligned to the Newcross branding
- Coordinate and oversee EV visits and liaison with all EQA Bodies, support with quality assurance standard processes, internal verification, and staff training workshops where needed.
- Keep up to date with key areas such as Safeguarding, Prevent, British Values and Equality and Diversity and ensuring they are communicated and integrated in all quality assurance processes.
- Overall compliance with all ESFA, Ofsted, CQC and all partner organisations’ quality assurance processes and procedures.
The skills that make you different
Intro sentence about the kind of person you are.
- L5 within the Care Environment
- L4 In Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice
- Sound IT knowledge including strong capability using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven experience of teaching/assessing within a healthcare or FE sector
- Good time management skills
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
Competitive annual salary
Bonus potential Up to 10% annual salary
Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more