Are you a Lead Nurse and passionate about delivering excellent care?
Make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day with Newcross. As a Lead Nurse in client’s home within the Bodmin area, we’ll pay up to £36.32 per hour (inc holiday pay). Newcross give you more support, free training and exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and revalidation support.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Long-term bookings: regular hours caring for the same individuals
- Make your working life easy and efficient: with our HealthForceGo app
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
Make a difference to an individual's life
As part of this role, you will be supporting a female artist that paints using her mouth, loves attending art fairs where she showcases her works and lives with her husband and two dogs at home.
You will be comfortable supporting service users with a Spinal Injury, Tracheostomy, Ventilator, Cough Assist, AD, Intermittent Catheterisation and Stoma and will be expected to support the training needs and competencies of HCA’s. You will also be covering shifts as part of this role.
The hours for this position will be 40 per week with 36 hours working on shift and 4 hours of admin duties.
As a Lead Nurse you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- Passion, patience and understanding
- A desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- It is essential that you are a driver for this role
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate the best nurses and carers – and do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. We’re here to create 360º plans built around the individuals we care for, that take in every aspect of their needs and circumstances - managing their specialist clinical care needs safely and in a more personal way.
Join us to make a real difference today.