Will you be the Learning and Development Specialist who makes a difference? Join us to transform and personalise the experience of care and help give Britain the care service it deserves.
Remote/Work from home with access to local offices, Basic salary up to £35,000 per annum DOE, plus 10% annual bonus potential, Core working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30 (37.5 hours per week), however flexibility is required in order to meet business needs.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Learning and Development Specialist will be to provide comprehensive, effective, and efficient support to the Newcross Office staff community so they are able to develop the skills to be a high-performer.
To provide learning and development support including;
- Support new starters with their Orientation Training, enabling them to develop the skills required to be effective in their role.
- Liaison with Regional Operations Directors and utilising key analytics such as Power Bi and Observe.ai to understand performance gaps and design and deliver appropriate developmental interventions.
- Run Masterclasses in key skills areas for new and existing staff
- Maintain an ongoing Skills and Knowledge record so the organisation understands our overall capability and how this needs to develop.
- Develop and implement a suite of Skills and Knowledge assessments to support staff in maintaining their practice.
- Work with Content Developer to ensure our online learning offer is up to date and meeting the needs of the business.
- Provide 1:1 Coaching support where necessary to improve individual performance.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post as may be requested from time to time.
The skills that make you different
- Exceptional communication skills, a highly engaging public speaker
- Ability to interpret analytics and data and draw out learning and development need
- Understanding of learning styles and training cycle evaluation
- Training design and delivery experience
- Excellent team player, naturally helpful
- Confidence and skills to provide, where necessary, critical yet constructive feedback to individuals
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Training related qualification or CIPD qualification Level 3 or above
- Coaching Qualification
- Knowledge of Newcross systems and processes