Help change lives as a Learning Disabilities Support Worker!
Newcross Healthcare is a well-established, nationwide healthcare provider looking to hire a Learning Disabilities Support Worker to help deliver exceptional care and support to service users with learning disabilities in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas. This role offers up to £14.51 per hour and includes holiday pay.
Support Worker requirements
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Brilliant people skills, reliable and empathetic
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not required
Why join Newcross?
- HealthForceGo: choose from a range of flexible shift patterns through our convenient employee app, includes full-time, part-time, day and night shifts
- Flexi Pay: Gain instant access toup to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend: Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Surge Pay: boost your earnings with up to a 30% pay increase for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Newcross World: our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free clinical courses
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- MyHealthPlan: healthcare and mental health support with access to in-app virtual appointments through NHS-registered GPs
Do you have the skills? Do you like the perks? Well, then this is the role for you! As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker, you can join us on our mission to provide the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Apply now and you can start within a week!