Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Newcross Healthcare is a well-established, nationwide healthcare provider looking to hire a Learning Disabilities Support Worker to help deliver exceptional care and support to service users in Colchester and the surrounding areas. This role offers up to £14.23 per hour and includes holiday pay.
Support Worker requirements
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Brilliant people skills, reliable and empathetic
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not required
- You will be supporting our service users living with learning disabilities.
Why join Newcross?
- HealthForceGo: choose from a range of flexible shift patterns through our convenient employee app, includes full-time, part-time, day and night shifts
- Flexi Pay: Gain instant access toup to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend: Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Surge Pay: boost your earnings with up to a 30% pay increase for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Newcross World: our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free clinical courses
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- MyHealthPlan: healthcare and mental health support with access to in-app virtual appointments through NHS-registered GPs
Do you have the skills? Do you like the perks? Well, then this is the role for you! As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker, you can join us on our mission to provide the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Apply now and you can start within a week!