Will you be the Learning Management System Coordinator who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Learning Management System Coordinator Salary Up to £30,000 + up to 10% annual bonus
Working from home (flexible to travel to Bristol, London and other offices)
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Learning Management System Coordinator will be to provide support and coordinate our Newcross Healthcare office colleagues with all learning activity delivered through our learning platforms
- Responsible for course uploads – notifications, feedback forms, catalogues and LP’s (visibility), certificate set up, certification and retraining, descriptions, and reports
- Manage all content through course matrix/directory for all courses and LP’s across Performance Gym and Sharepoint
- Removing or updating old courses including, course information page created and maintained for all courses
- Building of new pathways for our onboarding, learning programmes and qualifications
- Support our orientation specialist with reporting on new starter activity and progress
- Build easy to follow reports and data insight for business to understand learning progress and achievement
- Support our employees to be self-sufficient and take advantage of their access learning
- Follow change process to implement changes to courses i.e. version control and moving of completions to new course if required
- Troubleshooting- be first line of support for our employee user issues.
- Improve learner engagement
- Communicate and promote new courses/improvements through the Learning platform using a range of methods including Sharepoint
The skills that make you different
- Self motivator and team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all stakeholders
- Experience in administering an LMS and being a support point of contact
- Seeks innovative technical solutions
- Quality and Excellence in service delivery
- Demonstrable regular and recent learning linked to their commitment to continuously improve.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary and up to 10% annual bonus
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Remote working with IT equipment provided