Newcross Healthcare are an independent organisation and since 1996 have been providing first class healthcare across the UK.
At Newcross Healthcare we are always on the lookout for dedicated staff to work with clients and our healthcare professionals, ensuring that we always deliver the excellent standard of care the company is known for. Take up the challenge and be well-rewarded at Newcross.
Due to growth we have a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and rewarding finance team! We’re entering a great period of change which provides an exciting time to be a part of the team and have a tangible impact in driving future performance.
Job title: Management Accountant
Location: Berry Pomeroy, Totnes
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum + 10% bonus of annual salary
Perks at work scheme
Medicash - Healthcare cash plan
'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
Personal development programmes to earn qualifications and continue your personal and professional training
About the role:
You will be working closely with the operational team along with the other support functions to provide a fast and precise service ensuring financial performance data is communicated throughout the business. Regular tasks will include accurately recording data through regular and bespoke reporting, completion of monthly management accounts, input with strategic decision making, annual budget preparation, and keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices and regulations.
You’ll be great at:
- Connecting with people, building relationships to achieve our common aims.
- Providing concise updates to management on financial and operational performance.
- Proactively seeking improvements to processes.
- Supporting team members to achieve a common goal.
- Multi-tasking and prioritising in a fast paced environment.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Advanced user MS Office especially Excel
- Experience of analysing data
- Experience of business support and challenge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Used to working to and achieving deadlines