Will you be the Management Accountant who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Management Accountant salary up to £55,000 + up to 10% annual bonus. Core hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (37.5 hours per week). Location: Hybrid working with 2-3 days per week and can be based at either our Totnes, (Devon) or Bristol head offices.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- CPD training opportunities and support with your revalidation
- Wellbeing support: access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
The difference you can make as a Management Accountant
You will be working closely with the operational team along with the other support functions to provide a fast and precise service ensuring financial performance data is communicated throughout the business. Regular tasks will involve accurately recording data through regular and bespoke reporting, completion of monthly management accounts, input with strategic decision making, annual budget preparation, and keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
You’ll be great at:
- Ensure the effective completion of monthly management accounts
- Input to strategic decision making, i.e. identifying and analysing trends
- Connecting with people, building relationships to achieve our common aims.
- Providing concise updates to management on financial and operational performance.
- Proactively seeking improvements to processes.
- Supporting team members to achieve a common goal.
- Multi-tasking and prioritising in a fast paced environment.
The skills that make you different
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Advanced user MS Office especially Excel
- Experience of analysing data
- Experience of business support and challenge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and achieve deadlines
- Knowledge of the Healthcare/Recruitment Sector
- Industry management accounting experience
- High problem solving skills
- Previous experience of Netsuite