This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and data driven Marketing Performance Analyst to join our leading UK healthcare business as we embark on our next phase of growth, transforming into the World’s leading healthcare resource platform. You will have the opportunity to play an important role in our journey, using your skills and knowledge in email, performance marketing, analytics and conversion rate optimization to drive the generation of inbound recruitment applications.
Marketing Performance Analyst
Remote / Work from home – Ideally located within the South of England
Basic salary £35,000 to £40,000 PA DOE
Annual bonus of up 10% of salary
Fantastic benefits including ‘Medicash’ employee assistance & cash back health plan, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, annual leave rapidly increasing with service, continuing professional development
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK’s most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing and complex care providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it’s this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to over 9000.
We have exponential growth plans and our goal is to become the world’s leading healthcare worker resource platform and a pioneer in treatment and care at home. We have the strategic vision to challenge common convention and actively disrupt our business, through massive transformative purpose along with our new brand strategy our goal is revolutionise access to quality healthcare through the use of technology.
As our Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping to shape all email and paid media strategy.
Key elements of your role will include:
- Implementation tracking of paid media campaigns from activation, optimisation and reporting
- Collaboration with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experienced in a number of channels including Email, SEO, PPC & Social
- Ability to interpret and evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Strong web analytical skills and the ability to look at inbound conversion ratio’s and optimisation
- Staying ahead of emerging technologies so the company continues to stay at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Track / optimise spend based on performance of channel activity
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion tests
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams and agencies
- Research, test and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques and technologies
- Increase ROI by designing, deploying and analysing A/B split tests across campaign structures and landing pages
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis
- Ability to analyse customers journey, optimise and report on inbound campaigns
Who are you?
This opportunity is perfect for you if…
You have significant experience of leading and managing email, PPC, SEO and programmatic display advertising campaigns. Our culture is fast paced, high performance and so you will need to be resourceful, self-motivated, efficient and dynamic to deliver against expectations.
A confident communicator with excellent collaboration skills, you will be at ease working with teams and individuals at all levels throughout the organisation.
You will also need:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or any business-related degree
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, PPC, SEO and programmatic display advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners and agencies, as well as with internal teams