Are you a dynamic manager looking to work for a leading healthcare provider? Then we have the role for you! Join our growing team as a National Community Care Centre Manager and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
At Newcross Healthcare, we are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading client and employee experience. As an energetic and motivated individual, you will fit right in, becoming a true Newcross Brand Ambassador. In addition to a competitive salary and exclusive benefits (including a car allowance and generous bonus opportunities), you will feel truly valued in your role.
We are an independent organisation that have been providing first class care to service users nationwide since 1996 and as we embark on the next stage of this exciting journey, we are looking for a driven and experienced National Care Community Manager to join us and take our services to the next level.
Role: National Community Care Centre Manager
Location: Remote/Work from home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with core hours between Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm, however some flexibility may be required to suit business needs
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + bonus potential of £25,000
Why join Newcross Healthcare?
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Private Healthcare
- Access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Access to Perks at Work for deals and discounts on your favourite brands
As a National Community Care Centre Manager, you will be overseeing and effectively managing a team of Community Care Executives responsible for coordinating the recruitment needs for healthcare staff, providing first class customer service to both customers and clients whilst ensuring the department is compliant.
- Responsible for ensuring that packages are safely delivered and that staff rotas are successfully created via our Booking system.
- Major driving force in ensuring that our service users receive consistent high-quality service and continuity of care.
- Become a Newcross Brand Ambassador. Take full responsibility for your own productivity, growth, and role modelling what it takes to be part of a winning team.
- Working with Registered Managers to fully understand what their recruitment needs are and fully understand the requirements needed to fulfil our care packages.
- Lead the recruitment process of all new community carers. Make sure that your team of Community Care Executives is fully trained to competently complete all paperwork requirement to ensure that we are 100% legally compliant.
- Ensure that all of our Community Carers are supported from the application stage through to onboarding.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders through the business to ensure that everything is ready for a Community Carers’ first shift.
- Analysis of your own and your team’s OKR (objectives & key results) data to ensure you use the most effective ways to delivery your business strategies.
- Promote a high-performance culture to ensure that morale is high and that your team is motivated and engaged at all times through coaching and direction.
- Work with colleagues across various departments throughout the business to develop and share strategic ideas to continuously improve our National Community Care offer.
- Recording data onto our systems and manage computer-based records.
- Make sure that all Community Care Executives confidently manage the training matrix by ensuring all courses are booked and all online training is accurately completed.
- Ensuring compliance with external regulators in England, Wales, and Scotland.
Driven, engaging and passionate about leading the recruitment process of healthcare staff, enabling us to continue to deliver a quality service and continuity of care to our clients. A self starter, capable of quickly adapting to a fast-paced environment with previous experience working in complex care. Ability to instil and maintain morale across a remote team whilst promoting a culture of reward and recognition.
What you’ll need to join us
- Previous CQC registration or equivalent
- NVQ/QCF L4 or above in health and social care
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements in England, Scotland, and Wales
- Previous experience in recruitment advertising and value-based interviewing
- Previous experience of rota management for 2000+ hours per week
- Customer relationship management
- Competent user in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Ability to manage complaints, safeguarding concerns, staff performance, grievances and disciplinaries