Will you be the Network Analyst who makes a difference? Join us to help provide a first-class IT support to our office workers and help give Britain the care service it deserves. Based out of our head office, (Totnes, Devon). Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30 (37.5 hours per week).
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Network Analyst
You will act as the first point of contact for IT related issues and requests, as well as providing deskside and remote IT support to all office staff.
- Liaising with internal staff to provide 1st & 2nd line support, escalating to relevant parties when required in line with agreed SLAs
- Managing end-user hardware provisioning, updates, security, connectivity, and configuration (Windows 10/MacOS/iOS/Android)
- Responsible for hardware set up and configuration for new staff as well as managing office closures and recycling equipment
- Keeping accurate records of hardware inventory and reporting where necessary
- Liaise with third party companies for support of infrastructure hardware, data connectivity and software where required
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
The skills that make you different
You will have proven experience in 1st/2nd line support role with extensive user and system support experience and the ability to effectively self-manage time and prioritise support tickets based on type and severity of reported incident.
- Excellent customer support and customer relation skills
- Good understanding of a fast-paced service desk environment & ability to own and manage projects with autonomy
- Extensive knowledge and administration of the Office 365 Suite, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Suite applications
- Experience of Azure AD administration, Intune and group policies
- Ability to troubleshoot & resolve issues at first touch as well as Data security and compliance
- Provision and maintenance of IT systems (server and workstation), network, telecoms and infrastructure on a day-to-day basis
- Automation and deployment of software and workflows
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more