Will you be a NHS Registered Nurse who makes a difference in the NHS?
Newcross Healthcare gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. This NHS Registered Nurse role will be to support patients in NHS establishments and pays up to £43.00 per hour (inc holiday pay). Join our team of healthcare professionals in the Aberdeen area.
As an extra thank you, we'll give you a free brand new iPad when you work for 80 hours or more in your first 8 weeks with us.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose from full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a NHS Registered Nurse in the NHS, you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- NMC registration
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in a nursing role within the NHS in the last 2 years
- Up to date PVG check and proof of immunisations (Hepatitis B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles)
- Up to date Mandatory skills for Health Training
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference in the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Apply today to make a real difference as a Nurse!