Will you be the Organisational Consultant who makes a difference? Join us to transform and personalise the experience of care and help give Britain the care service it deserves. Remote/Work from home with access to local offices. Basic salary up to £45,000 per annum DOE, plus 10% annual bonus potential. Core working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30 (37.5 hours per week), however flexibility is required in order to meet business needs.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as an Organisational Consultant?
Working closely with key internal stakeholders you’ll be acting as a critical member of the business responsible for creating, implementing and assessing a variety of people initiatives to ensure our Employee Value Proposition is instilled throughout the organisation whilst supporting teams through change.
- Lead projects that ensure our EVP lives and breathes for all our staff and that prospective new employees understand the true value of joining Newcross.
- Facilitate engagement initiatives to better understand our diverse community needs, including the development of community groups and regular engagement surveys
- Develop an organisational focus on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, working towards the development of a strategy which can support the delivery of a diversity and inclusion agenda
- Support the deployment of our ‘always on’ talent management processes and lead the design of targeted talent pools to retain talent and accelerate successor readiness.
- Help to lead/assist on other exciting opportunities which implement changes within the role.
The skills that make you different
You’ll have previous experience of identifying and managing talent throughout the recruitment and onboarding cycle with an overarching view to help us invest in our staff. With excellent people skills you’ll enjoy interacting with various stakeholders through the business to help achieve wider business goals.
- Ability to work both autonomously on projects as well as being a part of a wider team
- Strong analytical skills, confident utilising data to make improvements within your role
- Exceptional communication skills with a highly influential approach
- Good time management with the ability to deliver projects from conception to completion on time and in line with resource allocation
- Confidence and skills to provide, where necessary, critical yet constructive feedback to individuals
- CIPD Membership (Desirable)
- Coaching Qualification (Desirable)