Will you be the Recruitment Administrator who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Recruitment Administrator salary £25,000 + up to 10% annual bonus, Core hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (37.5 hours per week), Location: Totnes/Torquay area, whilst it will be home based, we would expect the individual to go to Head Office at Totnes to be trained (4 weeks) and then be available to go to the office 1 day a week
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Recruitment Administrator will be integral to the successful performance of the HR and Recruitment function (office)
Your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing recruitment administrative support for all aspects of the colleague life cycle, from on-boarding to off-boarding, to provide a ‘best in class’ experience for all stakeholders.
- Becoming a ‘subject matter expert’ (SME) on legal compliance (e.g., right to work and referencing) to support exceptional on-boarding activities.
- Supporting all offer letter and contract generation to ensure compliance with internal service level agreements (SLAs).
- Updating and maintaining colleague files and relevant data systems to ensure that they are accurate
- Maintaining our HR system and creating statistical reports to inform key business decision.
- Tracking activities and escalating errors to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements /standards.
- Reviewing and updating HR documents, policies, and procedures so that they are aligned to the most recent legislative changes.
- Collaborating with the wider HR team to support with the creation of data packs for absence, on/off-boarding, performance management and payroll collation.
- Supporting with confidential note taking within meetings and hearings.
- Playing a key role in the analysis and creation of monthly dashboards
The skills that make you different –
- Strong, demonstrable Recruitment and or HR Administration skills.
- Familiarity and confidence with business software such as Microsoft Office.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic about what you do, always inquisitive.
- Work well within a progressive, highly agile non-bureaucratic and team-based approach
- Excited about the challenges of change, is agile to exponential growth.
- Can manage and prioritise own workload, is self-sufficient and can make quick sound decision based on situation, knowledge, and judgement.
- At ease in remote working and can make an impact.
- Is a ‘life-long’ learner who has obtained qualifications that supports their role and experience and has the desire to progress further
Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential of up to 10% pa
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Hybrid working with IT equipment provided