Will you be the Regional Registered Manager (Maternity Cover) who makes a difference? Join us to motivate your team, uphold quality, and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Home-based with regular local travel throughout the South of England. Regional Registered Manager salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + bonus annual bonus potential of £30,000 + £4,800 car allowance.
Hours: Full time - core hours covered between Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, (you may be required to work outside of these hours to fulfil business requirements).
Maternity cover – 6 to 12 months
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support!
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Car allowance of £4,800 PA
- Private Healthcare
- Wellbeing support: access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development.
The difference you can make as a Regional Registered Manager
As a resilient and forward-thinking Registered Manager, you will thrive in this fast-paced and varied role. It will be your responsibility to develop, implement and sustain an effective growth strategy for your team’s territory by:
- Leading and working collaboratively in developing external relationships with other providers, regulators, commissioners, and key stakeholders
- Understanding market insights and finding the most effective ways to sustain and grow business within your territory
- Managing a team of high-performing Service Managers through setting and monitoring your own and your team’s OKRs (objectives & key results)
- Engaging and motivating your team through continuous support and recognition
- Demonstrating your passion by being a Newcross Brand Ambassador
- Monitoring standards of care while meeting the requirements set by CQC, CIW, CIS and NMC
- Proactively manage and monitor budgets
- Gaining regular customer feedback and taking accountability to implement improvements and handle complaints appropriately
The skills that make you different
- Strong background of working in a fast-paced community care environment
- A natural leader with demonstratable experience of managing and developing businesses within health and social care
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Tech-savvy (Microsoft Office 365 Suite, CRM etc)
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- At least 2 years of prior experience in health and social care management
- Relevant CQC/CIS/CIW registration
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Full UK driver’s license