Registered Mental Health Nurse
Join Newcross Healthcare as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in Blackburn and the surrounding areas. You’ll maintain accurate records, ensure that service users receive high quality care at all times, communicate with service users and their families and work with a MDT team. This role includes part-time and full-time positions in a variety of establishments.
Salary: up to £30.25 per hour (including holiday pay).
Registered Mental Health Nurse skills and experience
- NMC registration
- Knowledge of NMC Standards, guidelines, requests and professional practices.
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- Up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
- IT literate
Perks of the job
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Wide range of shifts available across different clinical settings
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle through our HealthForceGo app
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Get exclusive deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support through myHealthPlan
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
About Newcross Healthcare
Newcross Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare providers. We are powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. If you’d like to join an innovative company that continuously invests in the experience of its employees, then join us as a Registered Mental Health Nurse today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!