Job role: Registered Nurse
Job location: Bishop Stortford and the surrounding areas.
Salary: up to £30.25 per hour (including holiday pay).
Shifts: full-time, part-time, night and day shifts.
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare providers? Join Newcross Healthcare as a Registered Nurse, where you’ll have the flexibility to work various shift patterns across a range of clinical settings in your area.
What you’ll need as a Registered Nurse
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
In return, you will get
- Flexi Pay: gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts as and when you need it
- Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- HealthForceGo: choose from a range of flexible shift patterns through our convenient employee app, includes full-time, part-time, day and night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Surge Pay: boost your earnings with up to a 30% pay increase for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Newcross World: our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free clinical courses
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- myHealthPlan: healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!