Make a difference in someone’s life as a Registered Nurse (Prison)
Join Newcross as a Registered Nurse (Prison) in the Newquay area and earn up to 32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay). You’ll have access to free specialist training and ongoing support so that you can make a rewarding difference in the lives of prison inmates.
As a Registered Nurse (Prison), you’ll work in a unique and diverse environment delivering many of the nurse-led services that are provided in the wider community.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
Our people and technology help nurses like you make a difference in people’s lives and wellbeing every day .
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Excellent hourly rates and out-of-hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- £500 when you introduce a friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts at popular retailers
- Unlimited free training: over 400 free courses with Newcross World, our app-based learning platform
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
As a Registered Nurse (Prison) you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers in prisons, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Join us to make a real difference today!