Deliver person-centred care as a Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
Bring your nursing training to life to make a difference with Newcross Healthcare. You’ll lead teams of healthcare workers and be quick thinking to make the right decisions at the right time.
Make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day in a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) role paying up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay) Cardiff, Tonteg area. Flexible shift patterns to fit around your busy family life, studies or other commitments. Part-time and full-time hours.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day .
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) you’ll bring
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we’re building something to serve people like never before, while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We carefully select our healthcare workers and employ them on a permanent basis with guaranteed minimum hours. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply today and you can start within a week!