Will you be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (Hospital) who makes a difference?
Newcross give you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. This Registered Mental Health Nurse (Hospital) role pays up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay) Portsmouth area. Flexible shift patterns to fit around your busy family life, studies or other commitments. Part-time and full-time hours.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day .
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (Hospital) you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- You will need to complete the NHS EMPA online course
- You will need to have PMVA training or equivalent for this role
As part of this role, you will be supporting with general care, personal care, rehabilitation before returning home from hospital and providing physical support for patients with issues caused from injury or long-term illnesses.
You will be working in hospitals across Solent NHS. The usual shift patterns for this role are 7:30am-3:30pm, 1:30pm-9:30pm and 8pm-8am.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time - so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply today and you can start within a week!