Deliver person-centred care as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (Hospital)
Bring your nursing training to life and make a difference with Newcross Healthcare. Join our HealthForce community as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (Hospital) and get paid up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay). As an RGN in the Southampton area, you’ll have the flexibility to choose various shift patterns that fit around your life.
As an extra thank you, we'll give you a free brand new iPad when you work for 40 hours or more in your first 21 days with us.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
Our people and technology help you make a difference in people’s lives and wellbeing every day.
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Registered Nurse (Mental Health), you’ll bring
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
As part of this position, you will be working as part of multidisciplinary team assisting service users whose impairments are largely in the cognitive, behavioural or mental health spectrum as a result of brain injury within a Neuropsychiatric Rehabilitation Service.
There is a great opportunity for long hour shifts and advanced block bookings for any staff interested in helping support with this role.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we’re building something to serve people like never before while treating our nurses and carers with the utmost respect. We carefully select our healthcare workers and employ them on a permanent basis with guaranteed minimum hours. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Join us to make a real difference today!