Join our HealthForce community and reach your career goals as a Band 5 Registered Nurse (Hospital)
At Newcross Healthcare, we give our nurses a different level of support to help them continue doing the life-changing work they do! As a Band 5 Registered Nurse (Hospital) in the Portsmouth area, you’ll earn up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay).
As an extra thank you, we'll give you a free brand new iPad when you work for 40 hours or more in your first 21 days with us.
Here’s how we give you a different level of support
- Exclusive access to nurse revalidation support and RCNi decision-making tools
- Unlimited free training opportunities and access to Newcross World, our app-based learning platform, so you can grow your nursing career
- Enjoy immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts with Flexi Pay
- Receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer with our exciting referral programme, Introduce a Friend
- Get excellent hourly rates – we are an accredited Living Wage Employer
- Choose your shifts and make flexible working easy with our HealthForceGo app
- Exclusive access to MyHealthPlan for in-app virtual GP appointments as well as healthcare and mental health support
- Get access to Perks at Work for over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
What we look for in a Band 5 Registered Nurse (Hospital)
You’ll be a natural leader who brings confidence and enthusiasm when leading a small team of healthcare professionals. You’ll have plenty of clinical knowledge and can make quick decisions when necessary. To join us as a nurse, you’ll also need:
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- NMC registration
- The right to work in the UK
As part of this role, you will be supporting with general care, personal care, rehabilitation before returning home from hospital and providing physical support for patients with issues caused from injury or long-term illnesses. You will be working in hospitals across Solent NHS. You will need to complete the NHS EMPA online course.
The usual shift patterns for this role are 7:30am-3:30pm, 1:30pm-9:30pm and 8pm-8am.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we see ourselves as the sector’s learning partner for life. We help you get the support and training you need to take your nursing career to the next level. With supportive teams, the latest technology and the flexibility to choose work that fits around your life and location, you’ll be able to continue doing what you do best.
Join us to make a real difference as an RGN today!