- Posted 20 February 2023
- SalaryUp to £32.82 per hour
- LocationHemel Hempstead
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNurse Jobs, General Nursing
- ContactBerkshire Berkshire
Will you be a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) who makes a difference?
Newcross Healthcare gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. This Registered Nurse (Mental Health) role pays up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay). Join our team of healthcare professionals in the Hemel Hempstead area.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose from full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Registered Nurse (Mental Health), you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference in the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Apply today to make a real difference as a Nurse!