- Posted 20 April 2023
- SalaryUp to £32.82 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNurse Jobs
- ContactHampshire Hampshire
Help make a difference in someone’s life as a Band 5 Registered Nurse (Hospital)
Join Newcross today as a Band 5 Registered Nurse (Hospital) in the Southampton area and earn up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay). We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer. In addition to excellent hourly rates, you’ll also have control over when you get paid with our exclusive FlexiPay perk.
As an extra thank you, we'll give you a free brand new iPad when you work for 40 hours or more in your first 21 days with us.
Get a different level of support as an RGN
- Same-day-pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Flexible working with HealthForceGo: choose shifts that suit your availability, including full-time, part-time, day and night shifts
- £500 bonus with Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 for every new nurse or carer you refer to Newcross
- Exciting deals and discounts with Perks at Work: benefit from exclusive savings on your favourite brands
- Wellness support with MyHealthPlan: get access to virtual GP appointments as well as healthcare and mental health support from the comfort of your own home
- Develop your nursing career with Newcross World: get free ongoing training to manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Revalidation support and exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
How you’ll make a difference as a Band 5 Registered Nurse (Hospital)
As a qualified nurse, you will bring a wealth of clinical knowledge and feel confident in making the right decisions at the right time. You’ll be a strong leader who can motivate and manage a team of healthcare professionals. You’ll also bring:
- Up-to-date NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- The right to work in the UK
- You will be working in hospitals across Solent NHS.
- You will need to complete the NHS EMPA online course.
As part of this role, you will be supporting with general care, personal care, rehabilitation before returning home from hospital and providing physical support for patients with issues caused from injury or long-term illnesses.
The usual shift patterns for this role are 7:30am-3:30pm, 1:30pm-9:30pm and 8pm-8am.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we have a big ambition. We are creating a truly joined-up healthcare ecosystem to transform and personalise care in the UK while treating healthcare workers with the utmost respect. We offer flexible work that fits around your personal life and location, combined with ongoing support and better technology.
Apply today and join our HealthForce community!