- Posted 22 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £37.18 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNurse Jobs, General Nursing
- ContactEast Midlands Complex
Are you a Registered Nurse and passionate about delivering excellent care?
Make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day with Newcross. As a Registered Nurse in client’s home within the Skegness area, we’ll pay up to £37.18 per hour (inc holiday pay). Newcross give you more support, free training and exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and revalidation support.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Long-term bookings: regular hours caring for the same individuals
- Make your working life easy and efficient: with our HealthForceGo app
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
Make a difference to an individual's life
As part of this position, you will be providing care and support to a young lady who is significantly malnourished and has had a Central Venous Catheter (Hickman Line) inserted to provide her with parenteral nutrition (TVN). She has Spina Bifida leading to ileostomy, catheterisation, mobility and bone density issues.
The shifts for this role are up to 4 waking nights per week.
As a Registered Nurse you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- Passion, patience and understanding
- A desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- Applicants must have a valid driving licence to apply for this position
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate the best nurses and carers – and do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. We’re here to create 360º plans built around the individuals we care for, that take in every aspect of their needs and circumstances - managing their specialist clinical care needs safely and in a more personal way.
Join us to make a real difference today.