Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse in Sheffield, Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will benefit from exclusive employee perks, ongoing training opportunities, and you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30.25 an hour, including holiday pay.
A Registered Nurse will have the following
- 6 months of paid-facing nursing experience within the past 3 years within the UK
- NMC registration
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be beneficial but isn’t essential
Perks of working for Newcross Healthcare
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to HealthForceGo, our easy-to-use app that allows you to choose from a range of shift patterns (part-time, full-time, day and night shifts)
- Exclusive bonuses when you recommend other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Access to Newcross World, an immersive world of learning for carers and nurses with access to over 400 FREE clinical courses
- 30% pay increase if you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts with Surge Pay
- Access to virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support whenever you need it with myHealthPlan
- Access to Perks at Work with over 30,000 deals and discounts to your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
If you’re an experienced Registered Nurse and want to work for a company where you are truly valued, then Newcross is the place for you!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and join our team within a week!