Role: Registered Nurse - Hospital
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse - Hospital to join a hard-working health and social care team in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews and the surrounding areas. you'll work in hospitals and through NHS bank work across the area. If you are a natural leader with exceptional teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism, then this is the role for you.
Salary: up to £32.12 per hour (including holiday pay).
This role provides a unique opportunity for flexible shift patterns, access to instant pay and the ability to work in various clinical settings including care homes and healthcare.
What you’ll need as a Registered Nurse - Hospital
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
Benefits for a Newcross Registered Nurse - Hospital
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle through our app, HealthForceGo
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Wide range of shifts available across different clinical settings
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform with access to over 400 FREE clinical courses
- Deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Healthcare and mental health support, access to NHS-registered GPs and medication delivered directly to your door through MyHealthPlan
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!