Registered Nurse - Hospital
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse - Hospitalin Inverness and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse - Hospital, you will benefit from exclusive employee perks, ongoing training opportunities, and you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30.25 an hour, including holiday pay.
A Registered Nurse - Hospital will have the following
- 6 months of paid-facing nursing experience within the past 3 years within the UK
- NMC registration
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be beneficial but isn’t essential
- You'll be working through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area
Perks of working for Newcross Healthcare
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to HealthForceGo, our easy-to-use app that allows you to choose from a range of shift patterns (part-time, full-time, day and night shifts)
- Exclusive bonuses when you recommend other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Access to Newcross World, an immersive world of learning for carers and nurses with access to over 400 FREE clinical courses
- 30% pay increase if you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts with Surge Pay
- Access to virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support whenever you need it with myHealthPlan
- Access to Perks at Work with over 30,000 deals and discounts to your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
If you’re an experienced Registered Nurse - Hospital and want to work for a company where you are truly valued, then Newcross is the place for you!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and join our team within a week!