Will you be the Registered Nurse (Learning Disabilities) who makes a difference? Our approach to Complex Care is to flex and adapt to the needs of the people we care for, our service is dedicated to providing care and support to individuals with complex needs, enabling them to be cared for in the comfort of their own home. The team support both adults and children with needs such as home ventilation, end of life, spinal injury and brain injury.
Join us to motivate your team, uphold quality, and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week. Predominantly worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm, however some flexibility is required to suit individual customer requirements. On-call rota to cover weekends, likely to be 1 in 8.
Location: Exeter - Blended working (part office based with local travel)
Paediatric Nurse Salary: up to £38,500 pa, up to £10,000 annual bonus, car allowance of £320 per month.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
- You will be involved in our complex care packages
- Managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
- It's important you're a confident leader as you'll be managing your care team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken
- Support the continual improvement of Complex care
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business
The skills that make you different
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 equivalent)
- Background working within the NHS, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Wellbeing support: access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more