Relationship Executive - Bristol / Bath
Newcross Healthcare are an independent organisation and since 1996 have been providing first class healthcare across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Relationship Executive to join our ambitious and friendly team covering our Bristol / Bath branch. If you have experience working in an account management or Customer Service role, we would be interested in speaking to you.
- Location: Bristol / Bath office however there will be an opportunity to partly be in branch and part from home (to work from home you must have a home office set up)
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary: Basic Salary £25,000 PA + Bonus potential
- Excellent bonus potential up to £8,000
- MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- 'Perks at Work' scheme allowing you access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
About the role:
- You will play a pivotal role in the continuous growth of your branch and support the Territory Operations Manager.
- You will be dealing with a large volume of calls helping to manage our Healthcare employees; booking and coordinating shifts, dealing with queries amongst other responsibilities.
- You will help to strengthen our new and existing relationships with both our healthcare workforce and clients through effective engagement, first class customer service and solid account management.
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings.
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- Experience within a client focused, target driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to provide a consultative approach to clients
- Passionate about building rapport and promoting our brand/ service
- You will be able to think quickly, juggle priorities and enjoy being busy
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.