Newcross Healthcare are an independent organisation and since 1996 have been providing first class healthcare across the UK.
At Newcross Healthcare we are always on the lookout for dedicated staff to work with clients and our healthcare professionals, ensuring that we always deliver the excellent standard of care the company is known for. Take up the challenge and be well-rewarded at Newcross.
Our office teams benefit from competitive salaries, access to professional development training and Perks at Work, an employee saving scheme which allows access to over 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Relationship Executive to join our ambitious and friendly team in Chichester. If you have experience working in an account management or Customer Service role, we would be interested in speaking to you.
- Location: Mix of office and home based – occasional travel to an office may be required (to work from home you must have a home office set up)
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary: Basic Salary £25,000 PA + Bonus potential
- Excellent bonus potential up to £8,000
- MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- 'Perks at Work' scheme allowing you access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
About the role:
- You will play a pivotal role in the continuous growth of your branch and support the Territory Operations Manager.
- You will be dealing with a large volume of calls helping to manage our Healthcare employees; booking and coordinating shifts, dealing with queries amongst other responsibilities.
- You will help to strengthen our new and existing relationships with both our healthcare workforce and clients through effective engagement, first class customer service and solid account management.
- Fully understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings.
- Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- Experience within a client focused, target driven role.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to provide a consultative approach to clients
- Passionate about building rapport and promoting our brand/ service
- You will be able to think quickly, juggle priorities and enjoy being busy
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.