Will you be the Relationship Executive who makes a difference? Join us to build relationships with healthcare workers and clients and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Home based with occasional travel to local office. Mon-Fri 9-5.30. Relationship Executive salary £25,000 PA + up to £8,000 bonus.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Relationship Executive
- You will play a pivotal role in the continuous growth of your branch and support the Territory Operations Manager.
- You will be dealing with a large volume of calls helping to manage our Healthcare employees.
- Booking and coordinating shifts, dealing with queries amongst other responsibilities.
- Helping to strengthen our new and existing relationships with both our healthcare workforce and clients through effective engagement, first class customer service and solid account management.
- Fully understanding your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Using bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings.
- Ensuring healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seeking feedback to identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
The skills that make you different
- You’ll be skilled at managing relationships with high volumes of contact and take pride in helping Newcross deliver excellent standards of care:
- Experience within a client focused, target driven role.
- Thrive within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to provide a consultative approach to clients
- Passionate about building rapport and promoting our brand/ service
- Able to think quickly, juggle priorities and enjoy being busy
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus up to £8000
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more