Will you be the Resourcer who makes a difference?
Join us in finding talented Healthcare Workers and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Home Based and core hours to be worked between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Salary will be £20,000 - £22,000 with up to 10% annual bonus
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses and carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Resourcer
- You will be using search techniques to search online job boards, social media platforms and CV databases for a wide variety of Healthcare workers.
- You will be screening a large volume of relevant CVs and add them to the CRM
- You will be working within marketing, recruitment and data legislation and best practice
- Competence of advanced search techniques e.g. Boolean search
- Working very closely and proactively with the Resourcing Manager and Head of Recruitment Advertising and the wider marketing team
The skills that make you different:
- You will be working in a team to hit targets and share success
- Confident and competent working with technology and working remotely across various computer platforms
- Maintain high standards of database management of the CRM and recruitment systems, particularly in terms of data integrity and structure, source and activity tracking
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and concentration
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, websites and social media
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter with high personal energy
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential of up to 10%
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more