Grow our Reward and Recognition strategy for our dedicated employees as our new Reward and Recognition Partner.
This is a brand-new role for Newcross Healthcare. As a skilled Reward and Recognition Partner you’ll be passionate about improving and implementing new strategies for our reward and recognition. At Newcross we’re passionate about helping Britain get the care service it deserves and you’ll support our continuous growth by working with key stakeholders and colleagues to ensure our staff feel engaged and valued and rewarded for all their hard work.
Location: Home Based with access to work in local Offices Hours. Ability to travel to our Bristol and Totnes (Devon) Head Offices. Core Hours to be worked between Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits: Annual Base Salary of £60,000 FTE, up to 10% FTE annual performance related bonus. 28 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service. Pension. IT Equipment. Private Medical, Medicash Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
The difference you can make as Reward and Recognition Partner
- Build and implement a Reward & Recognition strategy & framework that attracts, retains, and engages a high performing team across our Healthcare and Office workforce.
- Have experience of introducing a Flexible Benefits programme offering – giving employees a more personalised experience with their benefits set up and the choice and flexibility to allow them to benefit from the perks that suit them and their family best.
- Confident in managing key reward principles i.e. total reward statements, pay bandings, real living wage and gender pay gap.
- Lead and manage our 3rd party reward and recognition partnerships.
- Championing employee engagement initiatives, creating a positive impact on attrition rates as an advocate for the business
- Driving engagement to ensure a culture where people want to work and performance is high
The skills that make you different
- A qualified CIPD Level 5 practitioner (or above) with good HR knowledge and experience and has a min of 5 years of specialist reward experience
- Confident working across and communicating using different channels at all levels of the business including the Board of Directors/Owners
- Strategic and analytical ability, able to root-cause, identify trends, present data, and recommendations.
- Excited about the challenges of change, is agile to exponential growth and has a ‘tool kit’ equipped to support the business with continuous enhancement of our current offers.
- Works well within a progressive, highly agile non-bureaucratic and team-based approach to HR.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Salary Up to £60,000 FTE
- up to 10% FTE annual performance related bonus.
- 28 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service.
- Private Medical, Medicash Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
The difference we can make together
First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives. We aim to become the world's leading healthcare worker resource platform and a pioneer in treatment and care at home. We’re creating a healthcare ecosystem that’s modern, joined up, efficient, reliable and most of all, effective. One that’s accessible to everyone and provides exceptional training and support. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.