Will you be the Senior Digital Marketing Manager who makes a difference? Join us to build and strengthen our marketing, grow our workforce and help Britain get the care service it deserves. London / home based. Digital Marketing Manager salary: Up to £60,000 per annum + 10% bonus potential
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by creating a joined up ecosystem and offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for helping to shape all email and paid media strategy. We’re looking for a technical marketeer that has skill and knowledge in email, performance marketing and analytics to help drive inbound recruitment applications and growth activity amongst healthcare workers and clients.
- Manage our email lifecycle campaigns from acquisition, through to conversion, retention and reactivation
- Implementation tracking of paid media campaigns from activation, optimisation and reporting
- Collaboration with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Track / optimise spend based on performance of channel activity
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion tests whilst supporting with weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis
- Research, test and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques and technologies
The skills that make you different
You’ll have significant experience of leading and managing email, PPC, SEO and programmatic display advertising campaigns. Our culture is fast paced, high performance and so you will need to be resourceful, self-motivated, efficient and dynamic to deliver against expectations.
A confident communicator with excellent collaboration skills, you will be at ease working with teams and individuals at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any business-related degree
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, PPC and programmatic display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge across Content (including video) and Social Media as well as current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
Competitive annual salary
Bonus potential of up to 10% annual salary
Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more