Help someone live their life to the fullest as a Senior Support Worker (Meds Trained)
We’re looking for compassionate Senior Support Worker (Meds Trained) with the ability to encourage people to look after themselves so they can live their lives to the fullest. If you’re empathetic and reliable, join Newcross Healthcare and make a difference as a Senior Support Worker (Meds Trained) in St Neots area.
Newcross give you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer with flexible shift patterns to fit around your busy family life, studies or other commitments and a salary of up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay).
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups.
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefitting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands.
Senior Support Worker (Meds Trained) requirements
You have brilliant people skills with the ability to develop relationships and manage challenging situations.
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The right to work in the UK.
- You'll be responsible for supporting adults with autism and learning difficulties
- Regular shifts with the same client for a period of at least 8-12 weeks
- You will need to be medication trained for this position
- Experience in moving and handing and personal care
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply now and you can start within a week!