Senior Support Worker - Meds trained
Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills to give back to the community? Newcross Healthcare is looking for a Senior Support Worker - Meds Trained to join our team in St Neots and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for supporting adults with autism and learning difficulties. As a Senior Support Worker - Meds Trained, you will get paid up to £15.96 per hour, including holiday pay.
This position offers regular shifts with the same client for a period of at least 8-12 weeks, so it is a great opportunity to build a true connection with the people in your care.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- The right to work in the UK
- 3 months of professional caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- Display our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift
- Access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential
- You will need to be medication trained for this position
Senior Support Worker - Meds trained employee benefits
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Our HealthForceGo app allows you to choose flexible shift patterns, meaning you can fit work around your lifestyle
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories with Perks at Work
- Bonuses when you refer a nurse or carer to Newcross Healthcare
- myHealthPlan give you access to appointments through NHS-registered GPs with healthcare and mental health support
If you join Newcross Healthcare today, you will work alongside a group of dedicated health and social professionals and form part of a healthcare community that truly cares about you.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!