Staffing Coordinator/ Relationship Executive
Remote / work from home with some office working in Cardiff
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Basic Salary of £25,000 PA + Bonus potential of £8,000 PA
Benefits: Recognised for our ongoing commitment to our staff, we have recently been awarded silver status accreditation for Investors in People. We really believe in creating a great working environment and valued workforce at Newcross Healthcare by supporting your personal development.
MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cashback and employee assistance plan
Personal development programmes supporting you to realise your full potential
10X Reward scheme - regular recognition and rewards for those who exceed expectations
28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
Working as part of a close knit team, you will be liaising daily with clients and Newcross healthcare staff to ensure clients staffing requirements are met. You will play a pivotal role in the continuous growth of our business across the Wales region by ensuring we build strong and trusting relationships with both our clients and healthcare workforce.
Key responsibilities will be:
· To maintain regular communication with healthcare staff and clients throughout the booking process, with the main purpose being to book staff into clients shifts, maximising the amount of hours of care we provide.
· Using your confident and friendly telephone manner and influencing skills to ensure shifts are filled, a large proportion of your time will be spent on the phone so you will need to enjoy speaking to a range of different people.
· Using your drive and competitive nature to meet your targets, earning praise and financial reward along the way!
· Using bespoke software to ensure shifts are logged.
· Proactively learn about your client's business in order to ensure their ongoing needs are met.
· Build relationships with both internal and external contacts on a day to day basis.
· Ensure healthcare staff feel engaged and valued, manage their training needs and encourage and support them to develop and expand their skills and knowledge.
· Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an office/ phone based customer service, business development or account management role.
· You will thrive within a busy, fast paced role where adapting to shifting priorities is par for the course.
· A great multi-tasker and creative problem solver.
· Confident communicator and relationship builder, able to influence people in a friendly way to achieve a result.
· Strong IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
· Experience as a resourcer or staffing coordinator would be ideal but not essential
This role will be primarily 'home based', therefore you must have a suitable, dedicated workspace available within your home. You must be cummutable to our Cardiff Branch