Are you a Student Nurse? Do you want to broaden your clinical knowledge? Then join our team today!
We’re actively seeking a Student Nurse to join our team as a Care Assistant in Perth and the surrounding area. You will benefit from plenty of employee perks and flexible shift patterns, allowing you to choose your own working hours.
This Student Nurse: Care Assistant position offers a competitive salary of up to £14.23 an hour, including holiday pay.
Skills required to be a Student Nurse: Care Assistant
- 3 months of paid care experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desired but not required
- You will be willing to be SSSC registered when you join our team
- Student Nurses must have completed at least 1 nurse placement and require 2 references: one from their placement and one from their university
Benefits at Newcross Healthcare
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- HealthForceGo gives you the chance to choose flexible working hours
- Earn up to a 30% uplift with Surge Pay for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform with over 400 free clinical courses
- Access to over 30,000 discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Bonuses when you refer other nurses or carers to join our team
- Healthcare and mental health advice, support and in-app appointments with NHS-registered GPs through myHealthPlan
As a Student Nurse: Care Assistant, you’ll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. Join our team of health and social care professionals to help make a difference in the lives of our service users today.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!