Help change the lives of people living with complex healthcare needs!
Join Newcross Healthcare as a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Peterhead and the surrounds. In this varied role, you'll work alongside a small health and social care team to provide person-centred care in the homes of our service users, in line with individual care plans. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care, posture care, clinical needs and social activities. Specialist training will be provided by our full-time nurses.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.24, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts value at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo to access it.
You’ll be a dedicated caregiver, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You must be willing to be SSSC registered and you will be required to have the right to work in the UK. Student Nurses will need to have completed at least one nurse placement and have two references: one from their university and one from their placement.
This role requires drivers.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
If you’d like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, delivering care in the home, then Newcross is the place for you.
Apply today and start within a week!