Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team? Then join us as a Student Nurse: Care Assistant!
As a Student Nurse, you will join our team as a Care Assistant in Banff and the surrounding areas. You’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll join a supportive team of health and social care professionals to deliver the highest standard of care within the homes of our service users. Your duties will vary, including assisting service users with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed.
Experience of assisting service users in palliative care, children's services, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities is essential.
Newcross Healthcare perks
- An hourly rate of up to £15.24, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay- no more waiting for payday
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
No more waiting around for pay day! With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply download the HealthForceGo app to access this exclusive perk!
- At least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to work in the UK
- Student Nurses will need to complete at least one nurse placement and have two references: one from their university and one from their placement
- You must be willing to be SSSC registered when joining
- Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must
- You will need to be a driver for this role
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!