Is building meaningful and lasting relationships with the people you care for important to you?
Join Newcross Healthcare today as a Student Nurse: Care Assistant in Inverness, Huntly and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll enjoy the fast-pace and variety that comes with delivering person-centred care to service users within their own homes. You'll work alongside a small health and social care team to follow care plans and assist with a range of complex healthcare tasks.
You'll have prior experience working in children's services, palliative care and caring for individuals with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Here's what we're looking for
- A minimum of 3 months experience caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Student Nurses are required to have completed at least one nurse placement and will need 2 references: one from their university and one from their placement
- You must be willing to be SSSC registered
- You must be a driver to apply for this role
In addition to experience in care, we are looking for carers with the right personality. You'll need to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
In return, you will receive
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With the Flexi Pay feature on our app, HealthForceGo, healthcare employees can immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts. This perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and start within a week!