As a Support Worker, you can make a difference in someone's life!
At Newcross Healthcare, we are recruiting a Support Worker to join our team in delivering person-centred care in Maidstone and the surrounding area. The pay rate for a Support Worker is up to £14.23 per hour (including holiday pay).
Support Worker requirements
- 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desirable but not required
As a Support Worker, you’ll benefit from
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- HealthForceGo, our innovative app that allows you to choose from a wide range of flexible work patterns, including part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- 30% pay increase, with Surge Pay, when you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Access to Perks at Work, allowing you to get your favourite brands at a discounted price
- Generous bonuses when you refer other nurses and carers
- Virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support with myHealthPlan
We’re so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you’ll join a community of over 9,000 like-minded health and social care professionals and will gain all of the support you need to develop your career in healthcare.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and join the team within a week!