- Posted 27 February 2023
- SalaryUp to £14.99 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineMental Health, Support Worker Jobs
- ContactSwansea Swansea
Become a Support Worker (Mental Health) today and help make a difference in people’s lives!
We’re looking for a compassionate Support Worker (Mental Health) with the ability to encourage people to look after themselves so they can live their lives to the fullest. If you’re empathetic and reliable, join Newcross Healthcare and make a difference as a Support Worker (Mental Health) in the Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford area.
Newcross gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer with exclusive access to our FlexiPay perk and a salary of up to £14.99 per hour (inc holiday pay).
In joining our HealthForce community, you’ll benefit from
- Flexible working made easy: choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands
To join us as a Support Worker (Mental Health) you’ll need
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Good people skills, communication and flexibility
- The ability to motivate, encourage and support people to live independently
- The right to work in the UK
- This position requires applicants to be registered with Social Care Wales (SCW)
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Apply now to make a real difference in people’s lives!