- Posted 04 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £14.99 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupport Worker Jobs
- ContactEdinburgh Edinburgh
Join our HealthForce community and change lives as a Support Worker
We’re looking for a compassionate Support Worker with the ability to encourage people to look after themselves so they can live their lives to the fullest. If you’re empathetic and reliable, join Newcross Healthcare and make a difference as a Support Worker in the Bonnyrigg, Peebles area.
Newcross gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer with unlimited free training and a salary of up to £14.99 per hour (inc holiday pay).
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
Our people and technology help you make a difference in people’s lives and wellbeing every day .
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: our HealthForceGo app makes flexible working easy. Choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands
Support Worker requirements
You have brilliant people skills with the ability to develop relationships and manage challenging situations.
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The right to work in the UK.
- This position requires applicants to be registered with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
- Trained and experienced in medication administration
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Join us to make a real difference today!