- Posted 16 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £15.72 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLearning Disabilities, Support Worker Jobs
- ContactWiltshire Wiltshire
Will you be a Support Worker (Learning Disabilities) who makes a difference?
Newcross gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. This Support Worker (Learning Disabilities) role pays up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay) in the Swindon, South Ceney area. We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
Our people and technology help you make a difference in people’s lives and wellbeing every day.
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose from full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for health and social care workers looking to grow their healthcare careers
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Support Worker (Learning Disabilities), you’ll bring
The ability to develop relationships with people and be skilled at managing challenging situations. You’ll be a reliable, understanding and social individual who can encourage people to look after themselves and live life in the fullest way possible.
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Join us today to make a real difference as a Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)!